Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
altar apostles behold believe blessed blood body brethren called chap Christian church consolation cross of Christ crucified unto death of Jesus delight disciples divine grace doctrine dying earth eternal Eucharist exalted expression eyes Father felicity flesh glory going gospel grace hand hath heart heavenly holy Holy Spirit human idea immortality Israel Jesus Christ Jews ligion likewise live Lord Jesus Lord's Lord's Supper Luke Matt mercy Messiah mystery nature object obscure faith ourselves partakers Paul persons pleasure possession prayer present profane proofs prophet reason Redeemer religion render respect resurrection resurrection of Jesus rience S E R M O N sacrifice salvation Saviour seen sense Simeon soul spect spirit suffer testimony thee ther things third heaven thou hast thou shalt tion tomb true glory truth unspeakable Wherefore words world is crucified ye say
76. oldal - As thou hast sent me into the World, even so have I also sent them into the world. And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.
62. oldal - Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; that they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us : that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them: that they may be one, even as we are one...
227. oldal - I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven.
38. oldal - Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church...
9. oldal - The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, Make straight in the desert a highway for our God. Every valley shall be exalted, And every mountain and hill shall be made low: And the crooked shall be made straight, And the rough places plain: And the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, And all flesh shall see it together: For the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.
107. oldal - And straightway one of them ran, and took a sponge, and filled it with vinegar, and put it on a reed, and gave him to drink. The rest said, Let be, let us see whether Elias will come to save him.
38. oldal - The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also. But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.
155. oldal - The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, and what is the exceeding greatness of his power to usward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead...
93. oldal - And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.
171. oldal - But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved ;) and hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus...