The Rise, Progress and Downfall of Aristocracy: Taken from Ancient and Modern History, Sacred and Profane; Together with a Comment on the Two Witnesses (Rev. XI) the Three "Unclean Spirits Like Frogs, which Go Forth to the King of the Earth ... "the Great Earthquake which Will Convulse the World ... and the Certain Deliverence of the Family of Man from the Cruel Oppression and Misrule of Kings-craft, Priest Craft and Aristocracy ...
The author, 1831 - 200 oldal
ancient angel appears aristocracy army beast behold Bishop blessed blood body British called cause chapter Christ Christian church common continued court cruelty darkness death destroyed divine earth Emperor empire England established eyes fact faith fearful fire four France French give given glory hand Hastings head heaven holy honor horns human hundred Indians interest Italy Jesus kingdom kings labor land liberty light living Lord Louis XVIII manner mighty millions mind never Observe oppression poor present produce prophets received republic rise Roman Rome sealed Senate seven shillings slaves soon spirit taken things third thou thousand throne tion treaties true truth turned United universal unto voice whole wicked witnesses write
150. oldal - After this I beheld, and lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations and kindreds and people and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands ; And cried with a loud voice; saying; Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
149. oldal - And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
154. oldal - And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea ; and the third part of the sea became blood : 9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died ; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.
138. oldal - And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
173. oldal - And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth.
139. oldal - And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws : and they shall be given into his hand, until a time and times and the dividing of time.
102. oldal - Slaves cannot breathe in England ; if their lungs Receive our air, that moment they are free ; They touch our country, and their shackles fall. That's noble, and bespeaks a nation proud And jealous of the blessing. Spread it then, And let it circulate through every vein Of all your empire ; that, where Britain's power Is felt, mankind may feel her mercy too.
110. oldal - Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, crieth ; and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of Sabaoth.
172. oldal - And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood : which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk: 21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.