Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Biblical Natural Science: Being the Explanation of All References ..., 2. kötet
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2013
ancient animal answer appear associated Assyria bear beasts beauty become bird blessing branches bring brought called cedar chapter colour command common corn David described Deut doubt earth east Egypt Egyptian expression feet field figure fruit gathered give given gold ground hand head heart Hebrew hundred illustration Israel kind king known land Lebanon light looked Lord means mentioned Moses mountains natural noticed occurs Palestine pass passage plain plant Plate prophet Psalm referred regarded rendered river root says Scripture seen shalt side specially species stand stones strong taken thee things thou translated tree tribe true turned unto valley verse whole wild wilderness wine wood young
356. oldal - And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, "It is my people:" and they shall say, "The Lord is my God.
433. oldal - Who hath woe ? who hath sorrow? who hath contentions? who hath babbling? who hath wounds without cause? who hath redness of eyes? They that tarry long at the wine ; they that go to seek mixed wine. Look not thou upon the wine when it is red, when it giveth his colour in the cup, when it moveth itself aright : at the last it biteth like a serpent, and stingeth like an adder.
302. oldal - Naaman was wroth, and went away, and said, Behold, I thought, He will surely come out to me, and stand, and call on the name of the Lord his God, and strike his hand over the place, and recover the leper.
576. oldal - Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, " The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field: which indeed is the least of all seeds : but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof.
32. oldal - And it came to pass, that at midnight the Lord smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle.
496. oldal - For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire. For by fire and by his sword will the Lord plead with all flesh : and the slain of the Lord shall be many.
496. oldal - Yea, the stork in the heaven knoweth her appointed times; and the turtle and the crane and the swallow observe the time of their coming; but my people know not the judgment of the Lord.
36. oldal - And it came to pass, when Pharaoh had let the people go, that God led them not through the way of the land of the Philistines, although that was near; for God said, Lest peradventure the people repent when they see war, and they return to Egypt...