Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able affection answer appeared attended believe Bible blessing brought called character Christ Christian church circumstances comfort concerning conduct consequence consider considerable continued dear death desire doctrines doubt duty engaged especially event expect expressed faith father fear feel friends give given gospel grace hand happiness hear heard heart holy hope important interest kind labors late least leave less letter living Lord manner March means meet mention mind minister nature never object observed occasion Olney painful particular passed perhaps period persons poor practical pray prayer preach present published reason received relations religion religious remarks render respect scripture seems sermons sister situation soon soul speak spirit suffering taken things thought tion trust truth views whole wish write
212. oldal - Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live.
276. oldal - Leave thy fatherless children, I will preserve them alive; and let thy widows trust in me.
445. oldal - In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so. Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.
362. oldal - God is faithful, who will not suffer us to be tempted above that we are able ; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that we may be able to bear it.
432. oldal - Thus saith the Lord of Hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.
140. oldal - Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
138. oldal - Christ unto all, and upon all them that believe; for there is no difference : for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God; being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus...
432. oldal - In those days ten men from the nations of every tongue shall take hold of the robe of a Jew, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you.