Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts Apostles appear bear believe Bishop blessed body Book bring called Catholic character Christ Christian Church Collect commandments considered course Cross daily Divine doctrine earth effect Epistle evidence evil expression external eyes fact faith Fathers fear feel give given God's Gospel grace hand hath heart heaven Holy human imply instance keep kind king knowledge light living look LORD Lord's manner matter means mention mind mode mysteries nature obedience object observed opinions ourselves passage persons practice prayer preaching present principle reason receive reference regard religion religious remarkable remember reserve respecting revealed rule sacred Scrip Scripture secret sense sins soul speak spirit Sunday suppose teaching Thee things Thou thought true truth turn unto whole worship
49. oldal - Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches ; feed me with food convenient for me: lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, Who is the Lord? or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain.
55. oldal - He is faithful that promised;) and let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is: but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
87. oldal - ... and thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, " This is the way, walk ye in it," when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.
30. oldal - And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
76. oldal - And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.
44. oldal - And when he was in affliction, he besought the Lord his God, and humbled himself greatly before the God of his fathers, and prayed unto him: and he was entreated of him, and heard his supplication, and brought him again to Jerusalem into his kingdom. Then Manasseh knew that the Lord he was God.
74. oldal - I charge thee therefore, before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing, and his kingdom ; preach the word, be instant in season, out of season, reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long-suffering and doctrine.
43. oldal - And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.