Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Acts answer Apostle appear authority believe better bishop blessed blood body bring brought called catholic cause Christ Christian church comfort coming conscience continued dear death duty earth eternal evil eyes faith Father fear feel friends give given glory God's gospel grace grant hands hath head hear heard heart heaven holy hope hour interest Jesus Jesus Christ John King kingdom light live look Lord Lord Chancellor matter means mind nature never object once ourselves peace poor praise pray prayer present promise prove quoth receive religion rest rich righteousness Rogers sacrament saith salvation Saviour Scriptures season seek sinner sins soul speak Spirit stand stars suffer sure tell thee things thou thought true truth turn unto whole young
268. oldal - For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.
178. oldal - Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words, in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him also shall the son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.
241. oldal - I do set My bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between Me and the earth.
192. oldal - Crying out, Men of Israel, help: This is the man, that teacheth all men every where against the people, and the law, and this place: and further brought Greeks also into the temple, and hath polluted this holy place.
37. oldal - For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee. In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the Lord thy Redeemer.
133. oldal - ... then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord ; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father : for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.
267. oldal - For I delight in the law of God after the inward man : but I see another law in my members warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
40. oldal - Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone : and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.