Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
ANECDOTES AND SELECTIONS answer appeared asked believe better Bible blessed blood body called child Christ christian church coming CORNER cross dark dear death earth eternal evil eyes Facts faith father fear feel friends GEMS give glory grace hand happy head hear heart heaven holy hope hour Jesus keep kind land leave light live look Lord lost means meet mind morning mother nearly never night once pass peace Penny persons poor Post pray prayer present reached received religion replied rest returned rich sabbath Saviour ship sins soon soul speak spirit stand suffer tell thee things thou thought thousand took true truth turned whole wife young
82. oldal - And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee. Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves? And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise.
39. oldal - I know, O LORD, that thy judgments are right, and that thou in faithfulness hast afflicted me.
82. oldal - And Jesus, answering, said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead.
190. oldal - Me : for that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord : they would none of My counsel; they despised all My reproof. Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.
161. oldal - Could we but climb where Moses stood, And view the landscape o'er, Not Jordan's stream, nor death's cold flood, Should fright us from the shore.
82. oldal - He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou? And he answering, said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself. And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.
67. oldal - And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.
52. oldal - For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world...
114. oldal - And Moses stretched forth his hand toward heaven; and there was a thick darkness in all the land of Egypt three days: they saw not one another, neither rose any from his place for three days: but all the children of Israel had light in their dwellings.