Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Holy Orthodox Church: Or, the Ritual, Services and Sacraments of the ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
The Holy Orthodox Church: The Ritual, Services and Sacraments of the ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2009
administered Almighty Altar amen Angels anointing Apostles Apostolic Church baptism baptized Bishops and Priests blessing body bread bright week Canons CHAPTER choir Christians command Commemorations communion confession congregation contains cross deacon Disciples earth faithful fast Father feast gifts glory Gospel Grace hands heart heaven heavenly Holy Ghost Holy Orthodox Church holy Table hymn Iconostasis incense Jesus Christ John Chrysostom John the Baptist Kathisma Lent Lenten Triodion light Liturgy Lord Jesus Christ marriage Matins mercy Metropolitan of Moscow ministers Mother mystery º º º Octoechos offered omophorion partake pray prayer priest priesthood prophet psalms receive reminds Resurrection RITUAL Royal Gates Sacrament Sacrament of Repentance sacred saints salvation Sanctuary Savior says SEBASTIAN DABOVIcH sing sins soul spirit sticharion Sunday sung teaching temple Testament Thee things thou tion Triodion Troparia Troparion unction with chrism unto Vespers virginity whole church words worship
48. oldal - Now when the apostles which were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent unto them Peter and John : who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Ghost. (For as yet he was fallen upon none of them : only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.) Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy Ghost.
52. oldal - In the sweat of thy face shall thou eat bread, Till thou return unto the ground; For out of it wast thou taken For dust thou art, And unto dust shall thou return.
64. oldal - Who goeth a warfare any time at his own charges? who planteth a vineyard, and eateth not of the fruit thereof ? or who feedeth a flock, and eateth not of the milk of the flock?
77. oldal - I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, It is good for them if they abide even as I. 9 But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.
78. oldal - These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb. And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.
10. oldal - God is a spirit, and they who worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
22. oldal - Consider the lilies of the field how they grow: they labour not, neither do they spin. But I say to you, that not even Solomon in all his glory was arrayed as one of these.
80. oldal - Not that which goeth into the mouth, defileth a man : but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.