Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according ALMIGHTY Amen angels answered asked behold believe beseech thee blessed blood body brethren bring called chief priests Christ our Lord Church Collect cometh commandments crucified darkness dead death delivered desire disciples earth Easter Epistle everlasting evil faith Father fear follow fruit gave give given glory Gospel grace grant hand hath hear heard heart heaven holy Holy Ghost honour Isaiah Jesus Christ Jews John keep King kingdom known light live Lord Jesus Luke mercy Minister offering pass peace Peter Pilate praise pray Prayer prophets Psalm receive righteousness saith say unto seen sent servant shew sins soul spake speak Spirit suffer Sunday thanks thine things thou art thou hast Thou shalt thy holy took Trinity true truth unto thee voice walk whole worship written
69. oldal - Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints...
18. oldal - God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, And though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, Though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof.
55. oldal - ... which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: and hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.
24. oldal - COMFORT ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God. Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry unto her, that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned ; for she hath received of the Lord's hand double for all her sins.
55. oldal - ... that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation, in the knowledge of him; the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints...
25. oldal - For thus saith the Lord of Hosts ; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land ; and I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come : and I will fill this house with glory, saith the Lord of hosts.
36. oldal - Therefore also now, saith the LORD, turn ye even to me with all your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning: "And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the LORD your God : for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil.
40. oldal - When he was set down on the judgment seat, his wife sent unto him, saying, Have thou nothing to do with that just man : for I have suffered many things this day in a dream because of him.
29. oldal - ARISE, shine; for thy light is come, And the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, And gross darkness the people: But the Lord shall arise upon thee, And his glory shall be seen upon thee. And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, And kings to the brightness of thy rising.
65. oldal - Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.