Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Three Decades of Sermons, Lately Preached to the University; in Oxford
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2013
againſt Angells anſwer Apoſtle becauſe believe blood body bring called cauſe Chriſt Church comes comfort conſcience conſider David death delight Doctrine duty earth eternity evill excellent Exhortation eyes faith Father fear finne firſt foule fountaine give glory Gods Goſpel grace hand hath head hear heart Heaven himſelfe holy honour hope It's Jeſus Chriſt Judge judgement keep King knowledge labour learned leave light live look Lord meanes mind Miniſters moſt muſt nature never obſerves offer opened particular peace Pearls perſons pleaſures pray prayer preach promiſe reaſon repentance riches ſaid Saints ſay Scripture ſee ſelf ſet ſhall ſhould ſin ſome ſoule ſpeak ſpirit ſuch ſuffer Text thee themſelves There's theſe things thoſe thou tion true truth unto uſe wait whole wicked wiſdome
109. oldal - I pray for them ; I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me, for they are thine ; and all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.
34. oldal - Who is among you that feareth the Lord, that obeyeth the voice of his servant, that walketh in darkness and hath no light? let him trust in the name of the Lord, and stay upon his God.
27. oldal - Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven ; and he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground.
68. oldal - Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls : who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.
171. oldal - Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither hath it entered into the heart of man to conceive the things that God hath prepared for them that love him ;" and the eternal Father, who dwelleth in light unapproachable, no man hath seen or can see.
215. oldal - Paul has told us ; requiring that we should ' pray for kings, and for all that are in authority ; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty :
71. oldal - O thou afflicted, tossed with tempest, and not comforted, behold, I will lay thy stones with fair colours, and lay thy foundations with sapphires ; and I will make thy windows of agates, and thy gates of carbuncles, and all thy borders of pleasant stones.
161. oldal - I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them...
142. oldal - Thus saith the Lord, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches: but let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the Lord which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the Lord.