Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affection againſt alſo appeared attended believe bleſſed called chapel character Chriſt Chriſtian church comfort concern conſider continued dear death deſire divine eternal faith Father fear feel firſt foul frequently friends give glory goſpel grace hand happy hath hear heart heaven himſelf holy hope hour houſe Jeſus John labours laſt late leave letter light live London Lord Lord's manner means meet mind miniſters morning moſt muſt nature never obſerved opened pain peace perſons poor praiſe pray prayer preached preſent Providence received religion religious reſpect ſaid ſame ſay ſee Sermon ſervice ſeveral ſhall ſhe ſhould Society ſome ſoul ſpeak ſpirit ſtate ſubject ſuch thee themſelves theſe things thoſe thou thought tion truth uſeful viſit whole young
64. oldal - For the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God, neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
419. oldal - Enter not into the path of the wicked, and go not in the way of evil men. Avoid it, pass not by it, turn from it, and pass away.
103. oldal - Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity! It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments; As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the Lord commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.
259. oldal - And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you ; and to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake.
157. oldal - Let him study the Holy Scriptures, especially the New Testament. Therein are contained the words of eternal life. It has God for its author; salvation for its end ; and truth, without any mixture of error, for its matter.
259. oldal - For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ.
208. oldal - That He may incline our hearts unto Him to walk in all His ways, and to keep His commandments, and His statutes, and His judgments, which He commanded our fathers.
378. oldal - Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.