Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able acceptable according acknowledge actions affection apostles appear authority Barrow bear become benefits Bishop blessed charity Christ Christian Church comfort command concerning condition consequently consider consideration continually cross death desire devotion direct divine doth duty earth especially evil excellent express faith Father favour glory God's grace ground hand happiness hath heart heaven holy honour hope implying Jesus justice kind King lives Lord manner matter means mind nature never obedience obliged observe occasion ourselves pains passion peace perfect perform person pleasure Pope practice prayer present pretence promise punishment reason receive regard religion represent respect Rome rule saith Saviour Scripture sense serve sins souls spiritual St Paul St Peter suffering surely thee therein thereof things thou tion true truth unto virtue wisdom worship
78. oldal - Who hath measured the waters in the hollow of his hand, and meted out heaven with the span, and comprehended the dust of the earth in a measure, and weighed the mountains in scales, and the hills in a balance?
193. oldal - Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children ; and walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given Himself for us, an Offering and a Sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling savour.
132. oldal - For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.
215. oldal - Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life ? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away. For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that.
158. oldal - They answered and said unto him, If he were not a malefactor, we would not have delivered him up unto thee.
134. oldal - And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient...
298. oldal - ... only from a lucky hitting upon what is strange, sometimes from a crafty wresting obvious matter to the purpose. Often it consisteth in one knows not what, and springeth up one can hardly tell how. Its ways are unaccountable, and inexplicable ; being answerable to the numberless rovings of fancy, and windings of language.
135. oldal - The Lord hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God.