Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Acts answered baptized believe blind body born bread called Chap child Christ cometh command condemn continue conversation dead death desire devil disciples effect evidence expect Father feast feel flesh follow Galilee give given hath healed hear heard heart heaven honor instructions Jerusalem Jesus answered Jesus saith unto Jesus say Jews John judge kill knew last lesson Lazarus LESSON light live Lord Luke manner Mary Matt mean meant miracle Moses never Nicodemus obey parents performed persons Pharisees preach promised prophet prove question raise reason receive recollect refer repeat reply Sabbath saved Savior say unto seek seen sent sheep shepherd sick spake speak Spirit suppose taught teach teachers tell temple thee things thou told true truth understand Verily verse wicked witness woman worship
36. oldal - But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
97. oldal - And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them. 3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst, 4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act. 5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?
45. oldal - The impotent man answered him, Sir, I have no man, when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool: but while I am coming, another steppeth down before me.
132. oldal - When Jesus heard that, he said, This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God might be glorified thereby.
119. oldal - Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth.
116. oldal - But by what means he now seeth, we know not; or who hath opened his eyes, we know not: he is of age; ask him: he shall speak for himself.
13. oldal - And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost. And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God.
132. oldal - Jordan, into the place where John at first baptized; and there he abode. 41 And many resorted unto him, and said, John did no miracle ; but all things that John spake of this man were true.
106. oldal - Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do: he was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own : for he is a liar, and the father of it. 45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.