Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
A Series of Discourses on the Peculiar Doctrines of Revelations (1810)
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2009
able abound Adam afflicted angels Apostle appear authority become behold believe blessed blood body born called character Christian command consequently consider continually creatures dead death desire divine doctrine earth effects enter eternal evidence evil excellence existence eyes faith fall Father favour fear feel flesh follow friends fully gift give given glorious glory gospel grace guilt hand happiness hath heart heaven holy honour hope human idea immortality infinite Jesus Christ knowledge least less light live Lord mean merit mind moral nature necessary never obedience object obtain offered ourselves partaking peace perfect person present punishment reason receive repentance requires righteousness salvation saved Scriptures sense sinners sins sorrow soul spirit sufferings suppose surely thee things thou thought tion true truth unto virtue whole wisdom wise
254. oldal - This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. Neither is there salvation in any other ; for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
21. oldal - And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever : Therefore the Lord God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
58. oldal - Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience : Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind ; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
vii. oldal - The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ? For we being many are one bread, and one body: for we are all partakers of that one bread.
341. oldal - While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption : for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.
204. oldal - And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.
311. oldal - Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.
384. oldal - Although the fig tree shall not blossom, Neither shall fruit be in the vines; The labour of the olive shall fail, And the fields shall yield no meat ; The flock shall be cut off from the fold, And there shall be no herd in the stalls : Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation.
373. oldal - Therefore let no man glory in men ; for all things are yours, whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come ; all are yours, and ye are Christ's, and Christ is God's.