Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according Acts admitted adoration ancient Anglican Apostles argument Augustine Author Baptism believe Bishop blessed blood of Christ body and blood body of Christ bread bread and wine called Catechism Catholic CHAPTER Charge Christ Christ's body Christian Church commanded Communion consecrated consecrated elements Council covenant divine doctrine drink earth Edition elements essential presence Eucharist evidence faith fathers figure flesh give given grace hand hath heaven History Holy human images Jesus Jewel John lamb latter living Lord Lord's Lord's Supper Luke maintained Mass Matt means ments nature never observed offering once Passover practice prayer presence priest principles proved question quoted reason receive respecting Roman Sacerdotal Sacrament sacrifice says Scripture Second seen senses shed sins spiritual substance substantial supposed teaching Testament testimony things tion true truth unto whole Woodcuts worship
i. oldal - For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus, the same night in which he was betrayed, took bread: 24 And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat ; this is my body, which is broken for you : this do in remembrance of me.
139. oldal - LIBRARY EDITION, with all the Original Illustrations, Maps, Landscapes on Steel, Woodcuts, &c. 2 vols. 4to. 48s. INTERMEDIATE EDITION, with a Selection of Maps, Plates, and Woodcuts. 2 vols. square crown 8vo. 21s. STUDENT'S EDITION, revised and condensed, with 46 Illustrations and Maps.
137. oldal - The New Testament, illustrated with Wood Engravings after the Early Masters, chiefly of the Italian School. Crown 4to. 63s. cloth, gilt top ; or £5 5s.
i. oldal - But I say unto you I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.
139. oldal - ENCYCLOPAEDIA of AGRICULTURE: comprising the Laying-out, Improvement, and Management of Landed Property, and the Cultivation and Economy of the Productions of Agriculture. With 1,100 Woodcuts. 8vo.
139. oldal - Bayldon's Art of Valuing Rents and Tillages, and Claims of Tenants upon Quitting Farms, both at Michaelmas and Lady-Day. Eighth Edition, revised by JC MORTON.
141. oldal - How we Spent the Summer ; or, a Voyage en Zigzag in Switzerland and Tyrol with some Members of the ALPINE CLUB.
141. oldal - Willich's Popular Tables for Ascertaining the Value of Lifehold, Leasehold, and Church Property, Renewal Fines, &c. ; the Public Funds; Annual Average Price and Interest on Consols from 1731 to 1861 ; Chemical, Geographical, Astronomical, Trigonometrical Tables, &c.