Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
A Vindication of the Truth of Christian Religion: Against the Objections of ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
A Vindication of the Truth of Christian Religion, Against the Objections of ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2017
Abraham according acknowledge againſt already alſo anſwer appears Author becauſe believe Book called cauſe Characters Children coming conceive concerning conſequently conſider contained continually contrary Corruption Days Death deſigned Divine doubt Earth effect elſe Event evident Exiſtence Fact fall firſt follow further give given Glory Hand Heart himſelf Holy Idea Imagination infinite Iſrael Iſraelites Jewiſh Jews judge King Knowledge Land laſt Laſtly Light Lord Mall manner matter mean Minds Moſes moſt motion muſt Name Nature neceſſary needs never Objections obliged obſerve Opinion Oracle perfect Perſon Power preſerve pretend Principles Prophecy Prophets prove Reaſon Religion repreſent reſpect Revelation ſaid ſame ſay Scripture ſee ſeem ſelf Senſe ſeveral ſhall ſhew ſhould ſince ſome Soul ſpeak ſuch ſuppoſe taken themſelves theſe thing thoſe thou thought tion true Truth Underſtanding unto uſe Wiſdom wonderful World Writings
411. oldal - I am the LORD : that is my name : and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.
215. oldal - And I saw him come close unto the ram, and he was moved with choler against him, and smote the ram, and brake his two horns : and there was no power in the ram to stand before him, but he cast him down to the ground, and stamped upon him: and there was none that could deliver the ram out of his hand.
211. oldal - And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken. And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.
357. oldal - And the Lord said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous, I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and if not, I will know.
213. oldal - I had seen standing before the river, and ran unto him in the fury of his power. And I saw him come close unto the ram, and he was moved with choler against him, and smote the ram, and brake his two horns...
248. oldal - And these are the kings that reigned in the land of Edom, ° before there reigned any king over the children of Israel.
213. oldal - And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven ; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them.
213. oldal - I saw the ram pushing westward, and northward, and southward; so that no beasts might stand before him, neither was there any that could deliver out of his hand; but he did according to his will, and became great.
358. oldal - I die: behold now, this city is near to flee unto, and it is a little one : Oh, let me escape thither, (is it not a little one?) and my soul shall live.