Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affections amongst Apostle appear authority beauty believe better bishops blessed body bring building called cause Christian church comfort concerning condition consider conversation darkness death delight desire difference Divine doctrine doth duty earth esteem eternal evil excellent expressed eyes faith Father fear former give given glory God's Gospel grace grow hand happiness hath hear heart Heaven holy honour hope Jesus Christ John kind kings knowledge Leighton less light living look Lord lusts matter mean mind nature never obedience offer particular peace perfect persons possession praise present Psal reason receive religion rest rule salvation Scriptures seems sense soul speak Spirit sufferings sure sweet taken taste things thou thoughts tion true truth unto whole word
97. oldal - For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.
102. oldal - Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ...
161. oldal - Man that is born of a woman, Is of few days, and full of trouble. He cometh forth like a flower, and is cut down: He fleeth also as a shadow, and continueth not And dost thou open thine eyes upon such an one.
80. oldal - Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice, ye righteous : and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart.
40. oldal - ... that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation, in the knowledge of him; the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints...
315. oldal - For what glory is it, if, when ye be buffeted for your faults, ye shall take it patiently? but if, when ye do well, and suffer for it, ye take it patiently, this is acceptable with God.
41. oldal - Of old hast THOU laid the foundation of the earth : And the heavens are the work of thy hands. They shall perish, but THOU shalt endure : Yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment ; As a vesture shalt THOU change them, and they shall be changed : But THOU art the same, And thy years shall have no end.
86. oldal - Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven ; which things the angels desire to look into.