Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according alluded altar Apostle appear assertion atonement become believe Bible blessed body bread called cause celebration ceremony Christian church confession consider corruptible custom dear friends deeds direct doctrine errors eternal evident fact Faith falsehoods form of words Gospel grace hands Heathen Heathenish heaven holy water human individuals infinite instance Ireland's Jesus Christ John justice justified knowledge known Last Supper lived look Lord Mass meaning mentioned merit merit salvation minds nature necessary never observed offering origin Pagan pamphlet parish passages Paul perfect perfectly person poor portion practice pray prayer present priests pronounced Protestant prove reason received regard religion religious remark rest Roman Catholic Roman Church Roman doctrines sacrifice saints salt Saviour Scriptures shillings sight single sins society speaking strict supposed Testament thing tion tongue truth unscriptural
60. oldal - Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words, in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him also shall the son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.
20. oldal - I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book. If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book : And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city and from the things which are written in this book.
54. oldal - Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law : for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
41. oldal - Take, eat, this is My Body which is given for you : Do this in remembrance of Me. Likewise after supper He took the Cup; and, when He had given thanks, He gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of this ; for this is My Blood of the New Testament, which is shed for you and for many for the remission of sins : Do this, as oft as ye shall drink it, in remembrance of Me.
56. oldal - Thus saith the Lord God, I will yet for this be inquired of by the house of Israel, to do it for them ; I will increase them with men like a flock.
50. oldal - Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight : for by the law is the knowledge of sin.
6. oldal - Him : the eyes of your understanding being enlightened that ye may know what is the hope of His calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, and what is the exceeding greatness of His power to usward who believe, according to the working of His mighty power...
54. oldal - Gentiles, yet knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, save through faith in Jesus Christ, even we believed on Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith, in Christ, and not by the works of the law : because by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
34. oldal - For there is one God and one Mediator between God and man, the man Christ Jesus.