Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according action appear appointed Assembly authority bill bishop body borough burgh called cause charge church civil claim clergy clerk commission committed common constitution continued conviction council court crime crown death directed duty effect election enacted England entitled established estates execution felony give given granted hand held Henry hold hundred issue judges judgment jurisdiction jury justice king king's kingdom lands liable lord manner marriage matters meeting minister nature necessary notice oath object offence original parish parliament party passed peace person poll possession present prisoner privileges punishment reason received reign respect returning road royal says Scotland serve session sheriff statute straight line taken term thence thereof thing tion town trial unless vote whole writ
46. oldal - I, AB, do swear that I do from my heart abhor, detest, and abjure as impious and heretical, that damnable doctrine and position that princes excommunicated or deprived by the pope, or any authority of the see of Rome, may be deposed or murdered by their subjects, or any other whatsoever. And I do declare that no foreign prince, person, prelate, state, or potentate hath, or ought to have, any jurisdiction, power, superiority, preeminence, or authority, ecclesiastical or spiritual, within this realm...
629. oldal - So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife, loveth himself; for no man ever yet hated his own flesh, but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church for we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
139. oldal - Do that which is good, and thou shall have praise of the same : for he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid ; for he beareth not the sword in vain : for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.
326. oldal - For what nation is there so great, who hath God so nigh unto them, as the Lord our God is in all things that we call upon him for...
139. oldal - ... for he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.
628. oldal - Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.
628. oldal - But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to her husband : and let not the husband put away his wife.
328. oldal - I do declare, that I do not believe, that the Pope of Rome, or any other foreign prince, prelate, person, state or potentate, hath or ought to have any temporal or civil jurisdiction, power, superiority or pre-eminence, directly or indirectly, within this realm.
93. oldal - It hath sovereign and uncontrollable authority in the making, confirming, enlarging, restraining, abrogating, repealing, reviving, and expounding of laws concerning matters of all possible denominations, ecclesiastical or temporal, civil, military, maritime, or criminal: this being the place where that absolute despotic power, which must in all governments reside somewhere, is entrusted by the constitution of these kingdoms.