Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accordance Acts ancient antith appropriate Assyria attached beginning clause close composed conception connection context continued couplet covenant cstr David described divine dominion doubtless earlier early earth editor elsw emph enemies evidence experience expression favour followed give given gloss Greek hand heaven Hebrew Hiph historical impf implies inserted interpretation Israel kindness king late later measure mind Niph original period Persian poet possibly praise prayer present prob probably Psalms Psalter reason reference regarded righteous sense situation song subj subsequent suited temple term Thee things Thou thought trimeter unto usage usually Vrss wicked worship Yahweh
316. oldal - I said, I will take heed to my ways, That I sin not with my tongue: I will keep my mouth with a bridle, While the wicked is before me.
120. oldal - The Lord rewarded me according to my righteousness: according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me.
326. oldal - For I spake not unto your fathers, nor commanded them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices : but this thing commanded I them, saying : — " Obey My voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be My people : and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.
lxxxvii. oldal - I have fought the good fight, I have finished the course, I have kept the faith : henceforth there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, shall give me at that day, and not only to me, but also to all them that have loved His appearing.
372. oldal - According to thy name, O God, so is thy praise unto the ends of the earth : thy right hand is full of righteousness.
307. oldal - My heart panteth, my strength faileth me : As for the light of mine eyes, it also is gone from me, 11 My lovers and my friends stand aloof from my sore ; And my kinsmen stand afar off'.
387. oldal - If I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world is mine, and the fulness thereof.
159. oldal - And he brought forth the people that were therein, and put them under saws, and under harrows of iron, and under axes of iron, and made them pass through the brickkiln : and thus did he unto all the cities of the children of Ammon.