Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
afflictions Almighty Angels Antichrist Apostles Baldoyle baptism behold believe Bible Bishop Bishop of Rome blessed blood body brethren called cause Christian Church of England circumcision comfort Cornwall dear death desire disciples divine doctrine doth duty earth endeavour eternal everlasting evil eyes faith Farewell Father fear friends glorify glorious glory God's word godly Gospel grace gracious happy hath hear heart heaven heavenly Holy Spirit honour hope humble infant baptism Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jews king kingdom light live Lord's Luke LUKE THE EVANGELIST Master mercy mind Minister never parish Paul peace Pharisees pheme poor pray prayer preached present readers rejoice religion religious repentance righteousness Sabbath sacred Saint Nicholas saints saith sake salvation Saviour Scripture servants shew sinners sins sorrow soul speak suffer thee thieves thine things thou thought true truth unto worldly worship
8. oldal - And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house ; and putting his hands on him, said, Brother Saul, the Lord, (even Jesus that appeared unto thee in the way as thou earnest,) hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the holy Ghost.
165. oldal - But this I say, brethren, the time is short: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none; And they that weep, as though they wept not; and they that rejoice, as though they rejoiced not; and they that buy, as though they possessed not; And they that use this world, as not abusing it: for the fashion of this world passeth away.
258. oldal - There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling ; one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
203. oldal - For the love of money is the root of all evil : which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
201. oldal - For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called : but God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty...
45. oldal - Wherefore, of these men which have companied with us all the time that the Lord Jesus went in and out among us, beginning from the baptism of John, unto that same day that he was taken up from us, must one be ordained to be a witness with us of his resurrection.
46. oldal - And they prayed, and said. Thou, Lord, which knowest the hearts of all men, shew whether of these two thou hast chosen, that he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place. And they gave forth their lots ; and the lot fell upon Matthias ; and he was numbered with the eleven apostles.
257. oldal - Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. "For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.
257. oldal - Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.