Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
appear attended beautiful believe called cause chapel character Christ Christian Church close College common congregation connection continued course death desire Dissenters divine doctrine doubt duty effect England established evidence existence expressed fact faith father feel friends give given hand heart hope human important influence institution interest John kind labours late learned less letter light living London look Lord means meeting mind minister moral nature never object opinion passage passed period persons preached present principles question reason received regard religion religious remarks respect Scriptures sermon shew Society speak spirit taken thing thought tion true truth Unitarian University whole wish worship writings
242. oldal - For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these having not the law, are a law unto themselves ; which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the meanwhile accusing or else excusing one another,) in the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ, according to.
558. oldal - And then shall appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven; and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn ; and they shall see the Son of Man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
160. oldal - The Unitarian Society for promoting Christian Knowledge and the practice of Virtue, by the distribution of books.
509. oldal - And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of Ms ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
252. oldal - And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the Word of His grace, Which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.
113. oldal - For woman is not undevelopt man, But diverse : could we make her as the man, Sweet love were slain : his dearest bond is this, Not like to like, but like in difference. Yet in the long years liker must they grow ; The man be more of woman, she of man...
620. oldal - The dreadful state of the morals of the poor, at the end of the seventeenth and beginning of the eighteenth centuries, forms the best criterion of the influence of the latitudinarian bishops appointed at the dictum of freeministers.
195. oldal - And let Him be thy help, Who is the Key of David, and the Sceptre of the house of Israel, ' Who openeth, and no man shutteth, Who shutteth, and no man openeth;' 'Who bringeth the captive out of prison, where he sat in darkness and in the shadow of death.
395. oldal - And it came to pass at the seventh time, that he said, Behold, there ariseth a little cloud out of the sea like a man's hand.
644. oldal - But above all, he excelled in prayer. The inwardness and weight of his spirit, the reverence and solemnity of his address and behaviour, and the fewness and fullness of his words, have often struck, even strangers, with admiration, as they used to reach others with consolation. The most awful, living, reverent frame I ever felt or beheld, I must say was his in prayer.