Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according adorable angels apostles assist baptism become believe Blessed body brethren called Catholic cause charity child Christian Church Commandment committed communion confession confessor consider contrition crime cross danger death desire divine duties earth especially eternal evil example faith Father faults follow give given grace grievous guilty hand happiness hear heart heaven Holy Ghost honor INSTRUCTION Jesus Christ kind least live Lord manner marriage Mary Mass master means merit mortal mother nature necessary neighbor never obliged offer pardon parents passion penance perfect person poor practice pray prayer priest promised punishment reason receive regard religion render respect sacrament saints salvation Saviour servants sinner sins soul speak spirit suffer sufficient teaches tell thee things thou true truth vice virtue whole wish yourselves
94. oldal - Wonder not at this; for the hour cometh wherein all that are in the graves shall hear the voice of the Son of God. And they that have done good things shall come forth unto the resurrection of life; but they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of judgment.
450. oldal - Is any man sick among you? Let him bring in the priests of the Church and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer of faith shall save the sick man, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he be in sins, they shall be forgiven him.
90. oldal - That thou art Peter ; and upon this rock I will build my Church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. And I will give to thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven. And whatsoever thou shalt bind upon earth, it shall be bound also in heaven : and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth, it shall be loosed also in heaven.
140. oldal - If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. And if I should have prophecy, and should know all mysteries, and all knowledge, and if I should have all faith, so that 1 could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
156. oldal - I was hungry and you gave me to eat; I was thirsty and you gave me to drink; I was a stranger and you took me in. Naked and you covered me; sick and you visited me; I was in prison, and you came to me.
240. oldal - Keep the sabbath day to sanctify it, as the Lord thy God hath commanded thee. Six days thou shalt labour, and do all thy work: but the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, nor thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thine ox, nor thine ass, nor any of thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates; that thy manservant and thy maidservant may rest as well as thou.
65. oldal - For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
346. oldal - And now go to; I will tell you what I will do to my vineyard : I will take away the hedge thereof, and it shall be eaten up; And break down the wall thereof, and it shall be trodden down...