Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Achievements of Prayer: Selected Exclusively From the Holy Scriptures ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
according angel anger asked Assyria behold blessed bring brought build called cast cause child children of Israel countries cried David deliver desolate destroy dwell earth enemies enquired evil eyes face fathers fear fell fire flesh fore give given hand hath head hear heard heart heathen heaven Hezekiah hold holy house of Israel inhabitants iniquity Jerusalem Jesus Jonah Judah judge judgment king kingdom known land lifted live look Lord God Lord of hosts LORD'S ANSWER Matt midst Moses mountains night offering opened pass praise pray PRAYER priests prophets saith the Lord sake say unto saying sent sight sinned soul spake speak spirit spoken sword thereof thine things thou art thou hast thou shalt thy name thy servant tions took truth turn unto the Lord unto thee voice walk wilt thou
20. oldal - And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole : and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it shall live.
230. oldal - Then saith he unto them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death: tarry ye here, and watch with me. And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me : nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.
189. oldal - And the Lord answered me, and said, "Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.
199. oldal - Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name...
202. oldal - For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me; and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he 56 doeth it.
275. oldal - Both riches and honour come of thee, and thou reignest over all ; and in thine hand is power and might ; and in thine hand it is to make great, and to give strength unto all.
xxiv. oldal - And the Lord said, I have surely seen the affliction of my people which are in Egypt, and have heard their cry by reason of their task-masters; for I know their sorrows. And I am come down to deliver them...
288. oldal - I waited patiently for the Lord ; And He inclined unto me, and heard my cry. He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, And set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. And He hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God : Many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord.
266. oldal - Thine, O Lord, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is Thine; Thine is the kingdom, O Lord, and Thou art exalted as head above all.