Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according appear attempt Book brought called cause chapter Christianity course created creation desire discussion earth effect English Essay evidence evil existence expression eyes fact feel give given God's ground hand head heart heavens Hindú hold human India kind knowledge language learned light look Lord matter means merely mind missionary Moses narrative nature never object opinion Pandits passage person Philosophy present principle proceed qualities question reader reason Record regard remarks reply requirements respect Sanskrit Scrip Scripture sense serpent speak spirit supposed tell term theory things thou Thought tion tree true truth verse vision waters whole writer अथ अपिच इति तथा तथाहि तस्य ति त्वं नि नै प्र यथा यदि वे वे० सा
ci. oldal - Thus saith God the Lord, He that created the heavens, and stretched them out ; He that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it ; He that giveth breath unto the people upon it, And spirit to them that walk therein...
84. oldal - And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil : and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever: therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
76. oldal - And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life...
38. oldal - And God set them in the firmament of heaven to give light upon the earth, And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good. And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.
40. oldal - And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind : and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.
48. oldal - And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat :
cviii. oldal - And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the LORD, and said, I will persuade him. And the LORD said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so.
ci. oldal - I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.