Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Gyakori szavak és kifejezések
amend amount appointed army Bank Bart Bill Board British building cable carried Charles chief church collection College Committee COMMONS Company completed constellation cost County Court cwts duty Earl early East effect England English established exceeding Exhibition feet force foreign four George give Government granted Henry House important improvement increase India Ireland James John judge July June King land London Lord Lord John Russell March Master miles month morn North obtained Office paid Pall Mall passed persons present Railway received relating Robert Royal Scotland sets ship SOCIETY South street Sunday taken telegraph Term Thomas tion tonnage tons town treaty United vessels West whole
15. oldal - Truth, than there be pens and heads there, sitting by their studious lamps, musing, searching, revolving new notions and ideas wherewith to present, as with their homage and their fealty, the approaching Reformation : others as fast reading, trying all things, assenting to the force of reason and convincement.
15. oldal - Where there is much desire to learn, there of necessity will be much arguing, much writing, many opinions; for opinion in good men is but knowledge in the making.
149. oldal - An Act to defray the Charge of the Pay, Clothing, and contingent and other Expenses of the Disembodied Militia in Great Britain and Ireland; to grant Allowances in certain Cases to Subaltern Officers, Adjutants, Paymasters, Quartermasters, Surgeons, Assistant Surgeons, Surgeons' Mates, and Serjeant Majors of the Militia ; and to authorize the Employment of the Non-commissioned Officers.
4. oldal - The only inconvenience is, that none of these projects are yet brought to perfection, and in the mean time, the whole country lies miserably waste, the houses in ruins, and the people without food or clothes.
141. oldal - An Act to amend the law relating to Probates and Letters of Administration in England;" and Her Majesty's Court for Divorce and Matrimonial Causes was established by 20 & 21 Viet.
122. oldal - Whosoever, being a director, manager, or public officer of any body corporate or public company shall make, circulate, or publish, or concur in making, circulating, or publishing, any written statement or account which he shall know to be false in any material particular, with intent to deceive or defraud any member, shareholder, or creditor of such body corporate or public company, or with intent to induce any person to become a shareholder or partner therein, or to intrust or advance any property...
126. oldal - For punishing Mutiny and Desertion, and for the better Payment of the Army and their Quarters. 14. For the Regulation of Her Majesty's Royal Marine Forces while on shore.
203. oldal - Acts for the relief and employment of the poor of the parish of Saint Mary Islington in the county of Middlesex ; for...