Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
American appears become believe better body called Catholic character Chinese Christ Christian Church civilization claim comes common creeds criticism desire divine doctrine earth England English existence expression fact faith feel follow force German give given gospel ground hand heart hope human idea individual influence interest Jesus kind labor land language learning less liberal living look means mind moral nature never once opinion organized original party passed political position practical present principles question race reason regard religion religious rendering respect schools seems sense society soul spirit teach theological thing thought tion translation true truth Unitarian volume whole writers York
318. oldal - ... his ways are not as our ways, nor his thoughts as our thoughts.
79. oldal - And he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, Neither reprove after the hearing of his ears : But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, And reprove with equity for the meek of the earth...
294. oldal - O, when I am safe in my sylvan home, I tread on the pride of Greece and Rome; And when I am stretched beneath the pines, Where the evening star so holy shines, I laugh at the lore and the pride of man, At the sophist schools and the learned clan ; For what are they all, in their high conceit, When man in the bush with God may meet?
81. oldal - COMFORT ye, comfort ye my people, saith your GOD. Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry unto her, that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned : for she hath received of the LORD'S hand double for all her sins.
303. oldal - The time of their visitation will come, and that inevitably; for, it is always true, that if the fathers have eaten sour grapes, the children's teeth are set on edge.
78. oldal - And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins. "The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid, the calf, and the young lion, and the fatling together, and a little child shall lead them.
85. oldal - Consider, my children, what that signifies, he finished them in six days. The meaning of it is this; that in six thousand years the Lord God will bring all things to an end. For with him one day is a thousand years; as himself testifieth, saying, Behold this day shall be as a thousand years.
78. oldal - I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men: but my mercy shall not depart away from him, as I took it from Saul, whom I put away before thee. And thine house and thy kingdom shall be established for ever before thee: thy throne shall be established for ever.