Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Anglorum Beda Christi Christus Church of Rome Deum Deus Domini Dominus Easter Ecclesiae Father Gildas Giraldus Cambrensis Gotteschalci Hibernia Hincmarus Ibid Ireland Irish Jesus Johannes John Lord Nennius Pascha RECENSIO REMIGIUS Scoti Scotus according aeternum apostle apostolus archbishop of Canterbury archiepiscopus author betwixt bishop blood body bonum capitula chap cujus days dicit divina doth ejusdem eorum episcopi episcopus epistola faith fidei fideliter first flesh fuisse given glory good gratia great haereticus hath heaven holy hujus ipsius judicio juste juxta king kingdom liberum arbitrium libro life made make malum manner massa monachus neque omnibus patrum peccati peccatum pope potest power praedesti praedestinatione praescientia presbyter received reproborum saith same sancti secundum sicut sine sive suae synodo tamen things thou tibi time tunc unto vere vestra videlicet vita vitam vobis voluntate wherein whereof whole world year
608. oldal - ... far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come : and hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be head over all things to the church, which is his body, the fulness of Him that filleth all in all.
577. oldal - Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended ? who hath gathered the wind in his fists ? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth ? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell ? 5 Every word of God is pure : he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
615. oldal - Fear not, Mary ; for thou hast found favour with God. And behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a Son, and shalt call His Name JESUS. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest; and the Lord God shall give unto Him the throne of His father David.
608. oldal - Plim : the eyes of your understanding being enlightened ; that ye may know what is the hope of His calling, and what the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, and what is the exceeding greatness of His power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of His mighty power, which He wrought in Christ, when He raised Him from the dead...
611. oldal - I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put My words in His mouth ; and He shall speak unto them all that I shall command Him. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto My words which He, shall speak in My name, I will require it of him.
616. oldal - Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me : for there is no saviour beside me.
611. oldal - And all the people saw the thunderings, and the lightnings, and the noise of the trumpet, and the mountain smoking: and when the people saw it, they removed, and stood afar off. And they said unto Moses, Speak thou with us, and we will hear: but let not God speak with us, lest we die.
602. oldal - All they that be fat upon earth shall eat and worship: All they that go down to the dust shall bow before him: And none can keep alive his own soul. 30 A seed shall serve him; It shall be accounted to the Lord for a generation.
596. oldal - Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same ; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; and deliver them who, through fear of death, were all their life time subject to bondage.