Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Amen angels answer Antiphon Apostles appear authority Baptism baptized Behold believe Benediction Bishop bless body born bring called Catholic character Christ Christian Church commandments consider dead death deliver departed divine doctrine doth earth everlasting evil eyes fact faith Father fear give given Glory God's Gospel grace grant hand hath hear heart heaven Holy Ghost Jesus Christ John judgment King kingdom Lesson light living Lord means mercy mind nature object observed peace persons practice praise pray prayer present promise Psalm question reason received Response rest resurrection revelation righteousness Roman sacrament saints saith salvation Saviour Scripture servant Service shalt sins soul speak Spirit Sunday Thanks thee thine things thou hast true truth unto whole worship
17. oldal - Repent ye therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord...
160. oldal - AND there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots : and the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD : and shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD...
143. oldal - But ye shall not be so : but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger ; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve. For whether is greater, he that sitteth at meat, or he that serveth ? is not he that sitteth at meat? but I am among you as he that serveth.
161. oldal - ... but with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity, for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked. And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.
30. oldal - Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.
36. oldal - And he stood and cried unto the armies of Israel, and said unto them, Why are ye come out to set your battle in array? am not I a Philistine, and ye servants to Saul? choose you a man for you, and let him come down to me. If he be able to fight with me, and to kill me, then will we be your servants: but if I prevail against him, and kill him, then shall ye be our servants, and serve us. And the Philistine said, I defy the armies of Israel this day; give me a man, that we may fight together.
47. oldal - O Lord, save thy people: and bless thine heritage. Govern them : and lift them up for ever. Day by day: we magnify thee; And we worship thy Name: ever, world without end.
172. oldal - What went ye out into the wilderness to see? A reed shaken with the wind? But what went ye out for to see? A man clothed in soft raiment? behold, they that wear soft clothing are in kings
154. oldal - Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust; for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.