Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
35 per cent Agricultural apparatus Bermuda Black boiler British Bronze BROTHERS building Class Cloth coal collection colony Colours Commissioners Company containing Cotton decoration designs Diameter district ditto Dublin duty Engineer Exhibition Exhibitors exported feet fitted flowers Free Gardens George Glass Gold Gold Medal Government height High Hill House illustrate imported Industry International Iron Island Italy James John Kensington Lent LIMITED Linen Liverpool London machinery machines Manchester Manufacturers material Mention Merit metal miles Mills mineral mining Name North Object Ornamental Paris Park Patent Philadelphia Photographs Place Plate port prepared present Prize Queensland River Road rocks Royal samples schools showing Silk Silver Medal SMITH Society Sons South specimens Square steam stone Strand Street Thomas Tiles Town United various West White Wood Wool
61. oldal - You have the Pyrrhic dance as yet, Where is the Pyrrhic phalanx gone? Of two such lessons, why forget The nobler and the manlier one?
312. oldal - Whenever a patent, on application, is refused, either by the commissioner of patents, or by the supreme court of the District of Columbia upon appeal from the commissioner, the applicant may have remedy by bill In equity, and the court having cognizance thereof, on notice to adverse parties and other due proceedings had, may adjudge that such applicant Is entitled, according to law, to receive a patent for his invention, as specified in his claim, or for any part thereof, as the facts in the case...
32. oldal - And when these days were expired, the king made a feast unto all the people that were present in Shushan the palace, both unto great and small, seven days, in the court of the garden of the king's palace ; where were white, green, and blue, hangings, fastened with cords of fine linen and purple to silver rings and pillars of marble : the beds were of gold and silver, upon a pavement of red, and blue, and white, and black, marble.
39. oldal - XXXIII of this treaty, fish oil and fish of all kinds, (except fish of the inland lakes, and of the rivers falling into them, and except fish preserved in oil,) being the produce of the fisheries of the United States, or of the Dominion of Canada, or of Prince Edward's Island, shall be admitted into each country, respectively, free of duty.
309. oldal - An assignment, grant or conveyance shall be void as against any subsequent purchaser or mortgagee for a valuable consideration, without notice, unless it is recorded in the Patent Office within three months from the date thereof or prior to such subsequent purchase or mortgage.
333. oldal - That nothing in this Act contained, nor any Proceeding, Conviction, or Judgment to be had or taken thereupon, against any Banker, Merchant, Broker, Factor, Attorney, or other Agent as aforesaid, shall prevent, lessen, or impeach any Remedy at Law or in Equity which any Party aggrieved by any such Offence might or would have had if this Act had not been passed...
333. oldal - ... following, if it be a book ; or if a map, chart, musical composition, print, cut, engraving, photograph, painting, drawing, chromo, statue, statuary, or model or design intended to be perfected and completed as a work of the fine arts, by inscribing upon some...
121. oldal - ... specially imported in good faith for the use and by order of any society or institution incorporated or established solely for religious, philosophical, educational, scientific, or literary purposes, or for the encouragement of the fine arts, or for the use or by order of any college, academy, school or seminary of learning in the United States...
337. oldal - ... print' shall be applied only to pictorial illustrations or works connected with the fine arts, and no prints or labels designed to be used for any other articles of manufacture shall be entered under the copyright law, but may be registered in the Patent Office. And the Commissioner of Patents is hereby charged with the supervision and control of the entry or registry of such prints or labels, in conformity with the regulations provided by law as to copyright of prints...