Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
appear asked Association attended Baptist become believe better body brethren brother building called cause chapel character Christ Christian church Collections Committee Conference congregation deacons death desire Divine election England fact faith Father feel friends give given gospel grace hand heart heaven held Holy hope human interest Jesus John labour late leave less light living look Lord matter means meeting mind minister Mission Missionary morning nature never once opened passed pastor persons prayer preached preacher present question received regard rendered seen sermons Society souls speak spirit Street success Sunday sure thanks things thought town true truth village whole young
47. oldal - Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
87. oldal - And as they did eat, Jesus took bread, and blessed, and brake it, and gave to them, and said : Take, eat : this is My Body. And He took the Cup, and when He had given thanks He gave it to them : and they all drank of it. And He said unto them : This is My Blood of the New Testament, which is shed for many. Verily I say unto you, I will drink no more of the fruit of the vine, until that day that I drink it new in the Kingdom of God.
88. oldal - For I have received of the Lord, that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread : and when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat : this is my body, which is broken for you : this do in remembrance of me.
87. oldal - And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat: this is my body. And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying. Drink ye all of it; For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
138. oldal - Yet, ere we part, one lesson I can leave you For every day. Be good, sweet maid, and let who will be clever; Do noble things, not dream them, all day long: And so make life, death, and that vast for-ever One grand, sweet song.
169. oldal - Wash you, make you clean ; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; Cease to do evil; learn to do well; Seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, Judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.
49. oldal - The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ...
172. oldal - This is the bud of being, the dim dawn, The twilight of our day, the vestibule ; Life's theatre as yet is shut, and death, Strong death, alone can heave the massy bar, This gross impediment of clay remove, And make us embryos of existence free.
256. oldal - And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.