Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
anfwer better Bian Bianca Bion brother Catb Catharina Catharine Count daughter dost doth Duke elfe Enter Exeunt Exit eyes faid fair father feem felf felves ferve fervice feven fome fool fortune foul fpeak fuch fure fwear fweet gentleman give Grumio hast hath hear heart heav'n himfelf hither honour horfe houfe Illyria Kate King knave Lady Lard lefs Lord Lucentio Madam Madona maid Malvolio marry master mistrefs never night Olivia Orla Orlando Padua Petruchio Pisa pleafe pleafure pr'ythee pray promife reafon Rosalind S C E N E SCENE Servant Signior Sir Andrew Sir Toby sirst tell thank thee thefe there's thine thou art thoufand Tranio Viola What's whofe wife worfe youth
147. oldal - Thy husband is thy lord, thy life, thy keeper, Thy head, thy sovereign; one that cares for thee, And for thy maintenance: commits his body To painful labour, both by sea and land...
203. oldal - The web of our life is of a mingled yarn, good and ill together : our virtues would be proud if our faults whipped them not; and our crimes would despair if they were not cherished by our virtues.
55. oldal - ... it is a melancholy of mine own, compounded of many simples, extracted from many objects, and indeed the sundry contemplation of my travels, in which my often rumination wraps me in a most humorous sadness.
57. oldal - But these are all lies : men have died from time to time and worms have eaten them, but not for love.
225. oldal - If she, my liege, can make me know this clearly, I'll love her dearly ; ever, ever dearly.