Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
anſwer attend bear better Bianca bring brother comes Count court daughter dear doth Duke Enter Exeunt Exit eyes fair faith fall father fear fellow firſt fool fortune friends give Gremio hand hath hear heart hold honour hope hour houſe I'll keep King knave Lady leave live look Lord Lucentio Madam maid marry maſter mean miſtreſs moſt muſt nature never night Orla play pleaſe poor pray ring Roſalind ſay SCENE ſee ſelf ſhall ſhe ſhould Signior Sir Toby ſome ſon ſpeak ſuch ſweet tell thank thee there's theſe thing thou thou art thought tongue Tranio true What's wife woman young youth
145. oldal - Thy husband is thy lord, thy life, thy keeper, Thy head, thy sovereign; one that cares for thee, And for thy maintenance: commits his body To painful labour, both by sea and land...
201. oldal - The web of our life is of a mingled yarn, good and ill together : our virtues would be proud if our faults whipped them not; and our crimes would despair if they were not cherished by our virtues.
53. oldal - ... it is a melancholy of mine own, compounded of many simples, extracted from many objects, and indeed the sundry contemplation of my travels, in which my often rumination wraps me in a most humorous sadness.
55. oldal - But these are all lies : men have died from time to time and worms have eaten them, but not for love.
223. oldal - If she, my liege, can make me know this clearly, I'll love her dearly ; ever, ever dearly.