Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
A Collection of Sermons and Tracts ...: To Which Are Prefixed, Memoirs of ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
againſt alſo anſwer apoſtle aſcribed aſſerted becauſe beſides bleſfings bleſſed body called cauſe chap charaćter Chriſtian conſideration conſidered dead deſign diſtinét diſtinguiſhed divine doćtrine elečt eternal everlaſting expreſſed Ezra faith Father firſt glory God's goſpel grace Hebrew Hebrew language himſelf Holy Ghoſt houſe inſtances Iſa Iſrael jeruſalem Jeſus Chriſt Jewiſh Jews joſephus juſt juſtified Kimchi laſt leaſt letters Lord manifeſt Meſſiah Moſes moſt muſt neceſſary objećt obſerved Old Teſtament paſſage periſh perſon phraſe praiſe preſent promiſed prophecy prophets Pſal Pſalm puniſhment purpoſe raiſed reaſon repreſented reſpect reſurrečtion righteouſneſs riſe ſaid ſaints ſalvation ſame ſaved ſays ſcripture ſecond ſee ſeed ſeems ſenſe ſent ſet ſeveral ſhall ſhew ſhould ſignifies ſin ſince ſinging ſome ſometimes ſon ſoul ſpeak Spirit ſpiritual ſpoken ſtand ſtate ſuch ſufferings ſuppoſed ſure Talmud Targum themſelves theſe things thoſe tranſlated underſtand underſtood unto uſe verſe verſion whoſe words worſhip
571. oldal - Two things have I required of thee ; deny me them not before I die: Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches ; feed me with food convenient for me: lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, Who is the Lord? or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain.
246. oldal - My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.
261. oldal - And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
199. oldal - For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
564. oldal - Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints, cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers...
91. oldal - But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit; for the spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him ? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the spirit of God.
29. oldal - O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the Lord our maker. For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand.
567. oldal - Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need