Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according ancient answer appear applied begins believe Bible body called carried cause chap chapter character Christian church circumstances consequently continued creation Creator death divine doctrine dream earth evidence existence fact faith Genesis give given hand happened heaven human hundred idea Israel Jesus Christ Jews kind king knowledge known language learning least letter lived Lord manner matter Matthew means mentioned mind miracle moral Moses nature never observed opinion origin Paine pass passage person present pretended priests principles prophecy prophet prove published Quakers reason reference religion respect revelation round says shew society speaking story supposed taken tell Testament thing Thomas thou thought thousand tion told true truth universe unto verse whole writing written
171. oldal - And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.
236. oldal - In that same hour said Jesus to the multitudes, Are ye come out as against a thief with swords and staves for to take me? I sat daily with you teaching in the temple, and ye laid no hold on me. But all this was done, that the scriptures of the prophets might be fulfilled.
169. oldal - And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
171. oldal - And the name of the third river is Hiddekel : that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates.
236. oldal - Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels ? But how then shall the scriptures be fulfilled, that thus it must be...
258. oldal - Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge — There is no speech nor language where their voice is not heard — Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world In them hath he set a chamber for the Sun.
92. oldal - And the manna ceased on the morrow after they had eaten of the old corn of the land ; neither had the children of Israel manna any more ; but they did eat of the fruit of the land of Canaan that year.
222. oldal - But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying : — " Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife : for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.
135. oldal - And when they were assembled with the elders, and had taken counsel, they gave large money unto the soldiers, saying, Say ye, His disciples came by night, and stole him away while we slept. And if this come to the governor's ears, we will persuade him, and secure you.
225. oldal - Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, saying, "Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him.