Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Acts ancient apostles appears Asia authority believe Beza called CHAP chapter Christ Christian church Clerc Compare converted Corinth death Deut disciples doctrine Doddridge Ephesus Epistle expression faith Father feast frequent Gentiles give given Gospel Greek Grotius Hammond Hebrew Hence Holy import Italy Jerusalem Jesus Jewish Jews John Josephus judge Kings light Lightfoot lived Lord Luke Mark Matt mean mentioned Messiah Michaelis miracles Moses note on Matt observes opinion passage Paul person Peter preached present probably prophet received refers resurrection returned Roman Rome says seems sense sent speaks Spirit supposed supra temple term Test things thou true usual viii Whitby whole written wrote xvii xviii xxiv
333. oldal - Having therefore obtained help of God, I continue unto this day, witnessing both to small and great, saying none other things than those which the prophets and Moses did say should come ; that Christ should suffer, and that he should be the first that should rise from the dead, and should shew light unto the people, and to the Gentiles.
333. oldal - A Vindication of the Authenticity of the Narratives contained in the first two chapters of the Gospels of St. Matthew and St. Luke, being an investigation of objections urged by the Unitarian editors of the improved version of the New Testament, with Appendices, containing strictures on the Literary Intelligence.
333. oldal - With Onesimus, a faithful and beloved brother, who is one of you. They shall make known unto you all things which are done here.
333. oldal - A New Analysis of Chronology, in which an attempt is made to explain the History and Antiquities of the primitive Nations of the World, and the Prophecies relating to them, on principles tending to remove the imperfection and discordance of preceding systems.
333. oldal - Connexion between the Sacred Writings and the Literature of Jewish and Heathen Authors, particularly that of the Classical Ages, illustrated ; principally with a view to Evidence in Confirmation of the Truth of Revealed Religion.
333. oldal - An ESSAY on the ORIGIN and PURITY of the Primitive Church of the British Isles, and its Independence upon the Church of Rome.
333. oldal - A premium of 501. (by benefaction) for the best Essay on " the Scripture Doctrines of Adultery and Divorce ; and on the Criminal Character and Punishment of Adultery by the ancient laws of England and other countries."— 2.
296. oldal - A man that is an heretick, after the first and second admonition, reject : 11 Knowing that he that is such, is subverted and sinneth, being condemned of himself. 12 When I shall send Artemas unto thee, or Tychicus, be diligent to come unto me to Nicopolis : for I have determined there to winter.
244. oldal - Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours: 3 Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.