Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Alvar answered appeared asked beautiful began believe better brother called carried Cheriton Cherry child Church coming course Court dear death English eyes face father feel felt followed French friends gave Gigia girl give given half hand head hear heard heart hope hour Jack John kind King lady leave less Lester light lived looked Lord Malcolm matter means Miles mind Miss Molly morning mother natural never night once passed perhaps person play poor present Queen question received replied returned round Ruth seemed seen sent side soon stood sure taken talk tell thing thought told took turned Virginia voice walk whole wish young
171. oldal - For the merchandise of it is better than the merchandise of silver, and the gain thereof than fine gold. She is more precious than rubies: and all the things thou canst desire are not to be compared unto her.
322. oldal - Proud Prelate, — You know what you were before I made you what you are now. If you do not immediately comply with my request. I will unfrock you, by God.
98. oldal - He that passeth by, and meddleth with strife belonging not to him, is like one that taketh a dog by the ears.
205. oldal - And I saw no temple therein : for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. And the city had no need of the sun neither of the moon, to shine in it ; for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof. And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it : and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
620. oldal - A voice from the east, a voice from the west, a voice from the four winds; a voice against Jerusalem and the sanctuary, a voice against the bridegroom and the bride, a voice against all the people.
330. oldal - For he that will love life, And see good days, Let him refrain his tongue from evil, And his lips that they speak no guile: Let him eschew evil, and do good ; Let him seek peace, and ensue it.
592. oldal - And Jesus, when he came out, saw much people, and was moved with compassion toward them, because they were as sheep not having a shepherd: and he began to teach them many things.
330. oldal - Open thy mouth for the dumb in the cause of all such as are appointed to destruction. 'Open thy mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy.