Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accept according Acts affections answer believe blessed called cause Christ Jesus christian church clear close commanded concerning condition conscience covenant death desire device divine doth duty excellent exercise express fail faith Father fear follow gave give glory God's gospel grace gracious grant ground Guthrie hand hast hath hear heart heaven holy hypocrites interest in Christ Isaiah John judge keep knowledge known light living look Lord Lord's Luke man's marks matter Matth minister nature never offer peace person preached promises Psal receive resolve righteousness saints saith salvation satisfying saving scripture serious sinners sins sometimes soul speak spirit sure thee things thou thoughts tion transacting true truth unto viii whatsoever whilst whole witness
141. oldal - For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts...
247. oldal - Abide in Me and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself except it abide in the vine, no more can ye except ye abide in Me. I am the Vine, ye are the branches. He that abideth in Me and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit. For without Me ye can do nothing.
124. oldal - Unto you therefore which believe he is precious : but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner, and a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.
71. oldal - The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.
79. oldal - O wretched man that I am ! who shall deliver me from the body of this death ? I thank God, through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God, but with the flesh the law of sin.
181. oldal - And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.
137. oldal - HAVING therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.
202. oldal - I pray for them ; I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me ; for they are thine. And all mine are thine, and thine are mine ; and I am glorified in them.
83. oldal - MY God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?