Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according action American amount applies authority bank bill of sale CANCELLATIONS cent certificate charge chattels claim colony condition Consul Continued contract conveyance copy cost court creditor crops debt debtor deed direct district document duty effect estimated execution existing expenses exports folio FORECLOSURES foreign France Free give given Government imports increase interest Italy judgment labor land lien loans means ment months mortgage necessary notary notice obtained paid PARTIAL PAYMENTS parties person personal property port possession pounds preference present probable proportion province purchase real estate receipt received recorded indebtedness registered registrar REPORT respect rules Shillings showing sold sugar taken term thereof tion tons trade transfer United unrecorded vessels
596. oldal - Every mortgage or conveyance intended to operate as a mortgage of goods and chattels which shall hereafter be made which shall not be accompanied by an immediate delivery and followed by an actual and continued change of possession...
804. oldal - ... brought by himself, apply to the court for relief; and the court may grant or refuse relief, as the court, having regard to the proceedings and conduct of the parties under the foregoing provisions of this section, and to all the other circumstances, thinks fit; and in case of relief may grant it on such terms, if any, as to costs, expenses, damages, compensation, penalty, or otherwise, including the granting of an injunction to restrain any like breach in the future, as the court, in the circumstances...
804. oldal - A right of re-entry or forfeiture under any proviso or stipulation in a lease, for a breach of any covenant or condition in the lease,, shall not be enforceable, by action or otherwise, unless and until the lessor serves on the lessee a notice specifying the particular breach complained of...
811. oldal - ... shall, on his death, notwithstanding any testamentary disposition, devolve to and become vested in his personal representatives or representative from time to time, in like manner as if the same were a chattel real vesting in them or him...
812. oldal - ... charges, or not, and either together or in lots, by public auction or by private contract, subject to such conditions respecting title, or evidence of title, or other matter, as he (the mortgagee) thinks fit...
813. oldal - This section applies only if and as far as a contrary intention is not expressed...
804. oldal - Where a lessor is proceeding, by action or otherwise, to enforce such a right of re-entry or forfeiture, the lessee may, in the lessor's action, if any, or in any action brought by himself, apply to the Court for relief...
820. oldal - Any notice required or authorized by this act to be served on a lessee or mortgageor shall be sufficient, although only addressed to the lessee or mortgageor by (hat designation, without his name, or generally to the persons interested, without any name, and notwithstanding that any person to be affected by the notice is absent, under disability, unborn, or unascertained.
811. oldal - ... if any, creating the trust, or if there is no such person, or no such person able and willing to act, then the surviving or continuing trustees or trustee for the time being, or the personal representatives of the last surviving or continuing trustee, may by writing, 'appoint another person or other persons to be a trustee or trustees in the place of the trustee dead, remaining out of the United Kingdom, desiring to be discharged, refusing or being unfit, or being incapable, as aforesaid.