Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able affected afternoon afterwards appeared assembly assistance attended awakened blessed body BRAINERD brought called Christ Christian comfort concern considerable continued conversation dear death desire discourse distress divine duty earth enabled engaged enjoyed especially eternal exercises expressed faith fear feel felt frame freedom frequently friends give glory God's gospel grace happiness hear heart heaven holy hope Indians influence interest journey June kind kingdom labours late leave live look Lord Lord's day manner means miles mind ministers morning nature never night observed pain particular past persons pleased poor pray prayer preached present received refreshed rejoice religion religious remarkable respect rode scarcely season secret seemed sense sometimes soul speak spent spirit sweet things thought tion true truths visited weak week whole
444. oldal - They shall be abundantly satisfied with the fatness of thy house ; and thou shalt make them drink of the river of thy pleasures. For with thee is the fountain of life : in thy light shall we see light.
442. oldal - Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not ; for I am not yet ascended to my Father ; but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father ; and to my God and your God.
227. oldal - And as he prayed, the fashion of his countenance was altered, and his raiment was white and glistering. And behold there talked with him two men, which were Moses and Elias: who appeared in glory, and spake of his decease which he should accomplish at Jerusalem...
212. oldal - Forasmuch then as God gave them the like gift as he did unto us, who believed on the Lord Jesus Christ ; what was I, that I could withstand God? 18 When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.
438. oldal - And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit. And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep.
15. oldal - Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say. And he said, O my Lord, send, I pray thee, by the hand of him whom thou wilt send.
15. oldal - I send thee, to open their eyes, that they may turn from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive remission of sins and an inheritance among them that are sanctified by faith in me.
437. oldal - Now that He ascended, what is it but that He also descended first into the lower parts of the earth ? He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that He might fill all things.