Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Almighty attend become believe better blessed body brought called cause chapter Christ Christian coming command common continue cure dead death Devil disciples divine duty earth Father follow Galilee gave give given God's Gospel happiness hear heard hearts heaven Holy hope instruction Jerusalem Jesus Jews John keep kind king kingdom known live Lord LUKE manner Master MATTHEW means mentioned minds miracle Moses multitude nature never occasion offer ordered pains parable parents pass perform person poor prayer prophets prove Questions raised receive relate religion repeating rich Roman Saviour seed seen sent shew sick sins souls Spirit sufferings Sunday Sunday after Trinity suppose taken Teacher tell temple things thou thought told took understand unto verses wants wicked worship
54. oldal - And some fell upon a rock ; and as soon as it was sprung up, it withered away, because it lacked moisture. And some fell among thorns ; and the thorns sprang up with it, and choked it. And other fell on good ground, and sprang up, and bare fruit an hundredfold." And when he had said these things, he cried, " He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
58. oldal - Who shall not receive manifold more in this present time, and in the world to come life everlasting. 31 Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished.
192. oldal - When he heard that Jesus was come out of Judea into Galilee, he went unto him, and besought him that he would come down, and heal his son: for he was at the point of death. Then said Jesus unto him, " Except ye see signs and wonders, ye will not " believe/' The nobleman saith unto him, Sir, come down ere my child .die.
14. oldal - answered them, saying, I baptize with water : but there standeth one among you, whom ye know not ; he it is, who, coming after me, is preferred before me, whose shoe's latchet I am not worthy to unloose.
6. oldal - And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; 26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
123. oldal - Then drew near unto him all the publicans and sinners for to hear him. And the Pharisees and scribes murmured, saying, This man receiveth sinners, and eateth with them.
84. oldal - Then cometh Simon Peter following him, and went into the sepulchre, and seeth the linen clothes lie, and the napkin, that was about his head, not lying with the linen clothes, but wrapped together in a place by itself. Then went in also that other disciple, which came first to the sepulchre, and he saw, and believed. For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead.
26. oldal - How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father's business? And they understood not the saying which he spake unto them. And he went down with them, and came to Nazareth, and was subject unto them : but his mother kept all these sayings in her heart. And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.