Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Harmony of the Law and the Gospel With Regard to the Doctrine of a ...
Thomas William Lancaster
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2017
according admit afforded ages ancient appear applied argument atonement authority belief belong blessing blood body cause character Christ Christian common consequence considerations considered consistent contained contend conveyed covenant death discover dispensation distinct Divine doctrine effect employed equally establish eternal evidence evil existence expected expressed faith former framed further future give given Gospel ground hand happiness hope human illustrate immortality instance instruction Israelites Jews justly knowledge latter light lives Lord maintained mankind manner means ment mind moral Mosaic Moses nature necessary never notion objection observe offered opinions original particular passages person philosophers Plato present principles promise proof providence punishments reason reference regard relation religion remark respecting revelation sacred sacrifice sanction says Scripture soul suppose things thou tion truth universal unto virtue Warburton whole wisdom writer
275. oldal - All things come alike to all : there is one event to the righteous, and to the wicked ; to the good and to the clean, and to the unclean; to him that sacrificeth, and to him that sacrificeth not : as is the good, so is the sinner; and he that sweareth, as he that feareth an oath.
458. oldal - And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered.
308. oldal - Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you. Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name; ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.
220. oldal - And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.
182. oldal - And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. And many people shall go and say : — " Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and He will teach us of His ways, and we will walk in His paths :" for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
262. oldal - And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned. But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.
458. oldal - Behold I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed, to you it shall be for meat.
315. oldal - But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.