Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham Adam Adam's antecedent imputation Apostle Arminianism arms Assembly asserted attempt authority believe body called Calvinistic Camp Dick Robinson Christ Christian civil condemnation conspiracy Constitution corruption covenant Danville Review death disloyal divine doctrine duty Egypt election eternal existence fact faith Federal federal headship God's Government Governor Magoffin ground guilt headship Hodge Holy human immediate Israel Jehovah judgment Kentucky Legislature Lord loyal Major Breckinridge matter means ment military mind ministers moral Moses nation nature organized original party peccatum Pelagians person Pharaoh Placseus posterity Presbyterian President Princeton Essays Princeton Review principles punishment question race readers reason Reformed Church regard relation revealed righteousness Rivetus Robinson Scriptures secession Secessionists Seminary session sinned sinners slavery slaves soul Spirit statement Stuart Robinson supposed Supralapsarian Synod teach testimony theology things tion true truth Turrettin Union unto vote West Lexington Presbytery whole word
46. oldal - But he answered and said unto him that told him; "Who is my mother? and who are my brethren ?" And he stretched forth his hand towards his disciples, and said ; " Behold, my mother, and my brethren.
690. oldal - ... that on the first day of january in the year of our lord one thousand eight hundred and sixtythree all persons held as slaves within any state or designated part of a state the people whereof shall then be in rebellion against the united states shall be then thenceforward and forever free...
54. oldal - And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, " Know the Lord; "for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.
495. oldal - And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions : And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.
408. oldal - Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia, Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes, Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God.
54. oldal - Lord: but this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
54. oldal - Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah : Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt ; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD.
691. oldal - Also to the ninth and tenth sections of an act entitled " An act to suppress insurrection, to punish treason and rebellion, to seize and confiscate property of rebels, and for other purposes," approved July 17, 1862, and which sections are in the words and figures following : SEC.
19. oldal - I was there : when He set a compass upon the face of the depth : when He established the clouds above: when He strengthened the fountains of the deep : when He gave to the sea His decree, that the waters should not pass His commandment; when He appointed the foundations of the earth : then I was by Him as one brought up with Him; and I was daily His delight, rejoicing always before him...
691. oldal - That the Executive will, on the first day of January aforesaid, by proclamation, designate the States and parts of States, if any, in which the people thereof respectively shall then be in rebellion against the United States, and the fact that any State, or the people thereof, shall on that day be in good faith represented in the Congress of the United States by members chosen thereto at elections wherein a majority of the qualified voters of such...