Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
An Abridgment of Milner's Church History, for the Use of Schools and Private ...
Joseph Milner,Rebecca Eaton
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
An Abridgment of Milner's Church History: For the Use of Schools and Private ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2017
Abelard affliction Alexandria Apostles appeared Arian Augsburg Augustine began Bernard bishop blessed called Carthage Cathari CENT century CHAP character Chris Christian church circumstances conduct confess Constance Constantine continued corruptions council cruelty Cyprian darkness death diet diet of Augsburg Dioclesian divine divine grace doctrines ecclesiastical edict of Worms effect elector of Saxony emperor empire enemies Erasmus evangelical evil evince exhorted faith father France friends Germany Give an account glory godliness gospel grace Gratian Gregory heart heresy heretic Holy idolatry Jerome of Prague Jesus Christ John Huss king labors learning length lived Lollards Lord Luther Lutherans martyrdom martyrs ment mind missionaries pagans papal Paulicians persecution persecutors persons piety pious pope popery prayer preached princes prison proceedings propagation Protestants Reformation reign relate respecting religion Roman salvation says Scripture sent soul spirit succeeded suffered superstition things tians tion truth Waldenses whole Wittemburg writings zeal
16. oldal - And immediately the angel of the Lord smote him, because he gave not God the glory ; and he was eaten of worms, and gave up the ghost.
12. oldal - And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire ; and it sat upon each of them, and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost ; and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
12. oldal - Then they that gladly received his word were baptized ; and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls ; and they continued steadfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
27. oldal - And when they had laid many stripes upon them, they cast them into prison, charging the jailor to keep them safely ; who, having received such a charge, thrust them into the inner prison, and made their feet fast in the stocks.
112. oldal - Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, and the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.
14. oldal - And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit. And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge.
14. oldal - Refrain from these men, and let them alone: for if this counsel or this work be of men, it will come to nought: But if it be of God, ye cannot overthrow it; lest haply ye be found even to fight against God.
170. oldal - And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers...
112. oldal - Lord, truly I am Thy servant; I am Thy servant, and the son of Thy handmaid : Thou hast loosed my bonds.