Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affection angels appear Association attendance authority become believe better body Boston called Christian Church City comes Commandments Committee common continued Convention desire Divine Doctrines duty earth evidence evil Executive existence external fact faith Father feel German give given hand heart heaven heavenly Holy human interest internal Italy James Jerusalem John kingdom knowledge labor laws lead lectures light living look Lord Lord's means meeting memory Messrs mind Minister missionary natural never opened Pastor persons prayer preached present President Providence published reason receive record referred regard religion religious represented Sabbath Secretary Sect seems sense Society soul spiritual stand Street Swedenborg taken teach things thought tion Treasurer true truth understand whole wisdom worship writings
68. oldal - My soul doth magnify the Lord, and my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour. For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed. For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name.
9. oldal - And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind, what manner of salutation this should be.
67. oldal - And she spake out with a loud voice and said, "Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.
275. oldal - Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
13. oldal - The face of the Lord is against them that do evil, to cut off the remembrance of them from the earth.
273. oldal - Enter ye in at the strait gate : for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat : because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
9. oldal - And behold, thy cousin Elizabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age : and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren. For with God nothing shall be impossible.
271. oldal - Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered me unto thee hath the greater sin.