Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
answer appears asked beautiful become believe Bible blessed brought called cause character child Christ Christian church continued course dark dear death desire Divine earth evidence expression fact faith father fear feel felt give given glory grace hand happy hear heard heart heaven Holy hope hour interest Jesus kind lead leave letter light live look Lord means mind morning mother nature never once passed peace person poor pray prayer present question reader received reference remarks replied rest saved Saviour Scripture seemed sins soon soul speak Spirit suffer sure sweet tell thee things thou thought truth turn unto voice whilst whole wish young youth
197. oldal - There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars ; for one star differeth from another star in glory, so also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption, it is raised in incorruption: it is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness, it is raised in power: it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body.
32. oldal - Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away. For, lo, the winter is past, The rain is over and gone ; The flowers appear on the earth ; The time of the singing of birds is come, And the voice of the turtle is heard in our land ; The fig tree putteth forth her green figs, And the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.
253. oldal - But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it.
220. oldal - But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness. "Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law.
254. oldal - Thou shalt also consider in thine heart, that, as a man chasteneth his son, so the Lord thy God chasteneth thee. Therefore thou shalt keep the commandments of the Lord thy God, to walk in his ways, and to fear him. For the Lord thy God bringeth thee into a good land, a land of brooks of water, of fountains and depths that spring out of valleys and hills...
374. oldal - Therefore," says he, in his lofty reasoning, " let no man glory in men ; for all things are yours; whether the world, or life, or death, or things present or things to come ; all are yours, and ye are Christ's, and Christ is God's !
280. oldal - For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: but he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.
252. oldal - And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.