Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
action allowed amount appears applied appointed Assurance authority bank bill brought called cause charge claim common consideration considered contract costs counsel court creditors debts decided decision deed defendant directed Dublin EDWARD effect entered entitled established evidence execution existing fact filed further give given ground heirs held Henry House intention interest Ireland issue James John judge judgment land letter liable Lord manager March marriage Master means ment necessary notice objection obtained opinion paid parties payment person petition petitioner plaintiff Policy possession practice present proceedings provisions purchaser question reason received referred registered rent respect respondent rule shares solicitor statute sufficient suit taken tion transfer trustees whole
92. oldal - That no will shall be valid unless it shall be in writing and executed in manner herein-after mentioned ; (that is to say,) it shall be signed at the foot or end thereof by the testator, or by some other person in his presence and by his direction; and such signature shall be made or acknowledged by the testator in the presence of two or more witnesses present at the same time, and such witnesses shall attest and shall subscribe the will in the presence of the testator, but no form of attestation...
151. oldal - ... it shall be lawful for the said lessor at any time thereafter into and upon the said demised premises or any part thereof in the name of the whole to re-enter and the same to have again re-possess and enjoy as of his or their former estate anything hereinafter contained to the contrary notwithstanding.
230. oldal - ... such person shall be entitled to stand in the place of the creditor, and to use all the remedies, and, if need be, and upon a proper indemnity, to use the name of the creditor, in any action or other proceeding, at law or in equity...
55. oldal - ... and meaning of this article, that at all times after the Union, it shall and may be lawful for his Majesty, his heirs and successors, to keep up the peerage of that part of the united kingdom...
41. oldal - ... more than a rateable part of such debt, except in respect of any execution or extent served and levied, by seizure upon, or any mortgage of or lien upon any part of the property of such bankrupt before the bankruptcy...
70. oldal - WHEREAS frauds are frequently committed upon creditors by secret bills of sale of personal chattels, whereby persons are enabled to keep up the appearance of being in good circumstances and possessed of property, and the grantees or holders of such bills of sale have the power of taking possession of the property of such persons, to the exclusion of the rest of their creditors...
54. oldal - Every Candidate at an Election, who shall corruptly by himself, or by or with any Person, or by any other Ways or Means on his behalf, at any Time, either before, during, or after any Election, directly or indirectly give or provide, or cause to be given or provided, or shall be accessory to the giving or providing or shall pay, wholly or in part, any Expenses incurred for any Meat, Drink, Entertainment, or Provision to or for any Person, in order to be elected, or for being elected, or for the Purpose...
95. oldal - Court of the principal of such monies, or of the securities whereon the same shall be invested, and of all proceedings relating thereto, except such as are occasioned by litigation between adverse claimants : Provided always, that the costs of one application only for reinvestment in land shall be allowed, unless it shall appear to the Court of Chancery [in England or the...
230. oldal - ... in any action or other proceeding, at law or in equity, in order to obtain from the principal debtor, or any co-surety, co-contractor, or co-debtor, as the case may be, indemnification for the advances made and loss sustained by the person who shall have so paid such debt or performed such duty, and such payment or performance so made by such surety shall not be pleadable in bar of any such action or other proceeding by him...
23. oldal - ... that the extent of the agent's authority is (as between his principal and third parties) to be measured by the extent of his usual employment ; for, he who accredits another by employing him, must abide by the effects of that credit, and will be bound by contracts made with innocent third persons in...