Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Amen art in heaven ascended into heaven beginning believe beseech Thee Blessed body buried CHRIST our LORD cleanse daily bread day He rose day our daily dead deliver dwell enemies everlasting evermore evil eyes Father Almighty fear forgive give glad Glory grace grant Hallowed be Thy hath hear heart heaven and earth Holy Ghost judge keep king kneeling lead light lips live look LORD JESUS CHRIST Maker Mary morning mouth night peace Pontius Pilate Praise pray prayer presence PSALM quick redeemed rejoice Resurrection right hand righteousness Saints sake Saviour seek shew sins sitteth sleep soul spirit standing strength Suffered sung temptation Thanks Thine things third day Thou art Thou hast Thou shalt thoughts Thy Holy Thy kingdom Thy mercy Thy Name Thy servants trespasses trouble true trust turned ungodly unto Thee whole wicked wings
63. oldal - Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil : for thou art with me, Thy rod and Thy staff comfort me. Thou shalt prepare a table before me against them that trouble me : Thou hast anointed my head with oil, and my cup shall be full.
56. oldal - Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight; that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.
65. oldal - Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter : Fear God, and keep his commandments ; for this is the whole duty of man : for God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.
1. oldal - Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name: bring an offering, and come into his courts. O worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness: fear before him, all the earth.
22. oldal - But the end of all things is at hand : be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.
28. oldal - GOD, from whom all holy desires, all good counsels, and all just works do proceed ; Give unto thy servants that peace, which the world cannot give ; that our hearts may be set to obey thy commandments...
93. oldal - I went by the field of the slothful, and by the vineyard of the man void of understanding ; and, lo, it was all grown over with thorns, and nettles had covered the face thereof, and the stone wall thereof was broken down.
35. oldal - Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: and the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house: and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: and the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that...