Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according ancient answer Apostles appear authority Baptism baptized become believe Bishop blessed blood body born brought called Catholic cause Christian Church command confess consider continue death Divine doctrine duty earth effect error eternal evil express faith Father fear Ghost gift give given God's Gospel grace hand hath heart heaven hold Holy Spirit infants Jesus Christ John judge kingdom Liturgy live look Lord Lord's means mind minister nature never object observed once ourselves outward passages Paul persons prayer preaching present promise received Reformed regard regeneration remain remission repentance respect Sacraments salvation saved Saviour Scripture seal sense sins soul speak teaching thee things thou thought tion TRACTS true truth unto washing whole
7. oldal - And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver; and he shall purify the sons of Levi and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the Lord an offering in righteousness.
6. oldal - God, in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses, in stripes, in imprisonments, in tumults, in labours, in watchings, in fastings; by pureness, by knowledge, by longsuffering, by kindness, by the Holy Ghost, by love unfeigned, by the word of truth, by the power of God, by the armour of righteousness on the right hand and on the left...
6. oldal - ... as unknown, and yet well known ; as dying, and, behold, we live ; as chastened, and not killed ; as sorrowful, yet alway rejoicing ; as poor, yet making many rich ; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things.
4. oldal - And let these also first be proved; then let them use the office of a deacon, being found blameless.
3. oldal - Behold, Lord, the half of my goods I give to the poor; and if I have taken any thing from any man by false accusation, I restore him fourfold.
48. oldal - And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house ; and putting his hands on him, said, Brother Saul, the Lord (even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou earnest) hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales; and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized.
14. oldal - Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin; That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God.
32. oldal - As every man hath received the gift, even so minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.
19. oldal - For whosoever shall give you a cup of water to drink in my name, because ye belong to Christ, verily I say unto you, he shall not lose his reward.