Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according accuser Ahimaaz answer appear believe blessed blood body bring brother brought called cause Christ church comfort command condemned conscience covenant curse Cushi David dead death delivered devil divine doctrine effect elect eternal faith Father fear feel flesh fruit gave give given glory God's gospel grace hand hath head hear heart heaven Holy Holy Ghost hope human Isaiah Israel Jesus Christ John judge judgment justified keep king knowledge light live Lord matter mean mind Moses mount mouth nature never obedience Paul peace poor Pray prayer preach Prodigalis promise Psalm reason received righteousness saints salvation Satan Saviour says scripture sent shew sinner sins soul speak spirit stand sure tell thee things thou thought true truth unto whole wisdom
152. oldal - All thy works shall praise thee, O Lord; and thy saints shall bless thee. They shall speak of the glory of thy kingdom, and talk of thy power; To make known to the sons of men his mighty acts, and the glorious majesty of his kingdom.
71. oldal - Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungered, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
258. oldal - Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.
184. oldal - For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law, he took the blood of calves and of goats, with water, and scarlet wool, and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book, and all the people, Saying, This is the blood of the testament which God hath enjoined unto you.
110. oldal - The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the Spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones. And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.
99. oldal - And she said unto them, Call me not Naomi, call me Mara: for the Almighty hath dealt very bitterly with me. I went out full, and the LORD hath brought me home again empty : why then call . ye me Naomi, seeing the LORD hath testified against me, and the Almighty hath afflicted me?
162. oldal - Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight : for by the law is the knowledge of sin.
164. oldal - For the promise that he should be the heir of the world was not to Abraham or to his seed through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.